The Tiger

My photo
KL, Malaysia
I am a tiger in the game of stock trading. I relentlessly looking for candidates to trade. When it is an inflection point. You would see i am actively participate in the game.

Friday, April 11, 2008

MEE
















MEE, i find it interesting(not to say that it will go down or up but that it is something that i wanna share with my friends here)

It has a nice bull run since last AUG and few retracements since then.
Now, it is testing its 52 week high.

It is tendency that if it break through it, it will climb higher.
However, looking at the price bar and volume, it looks like the big boy out there are retreating from the market.

This make me excited about it.
(Normally, i do not touch candidate that testing 52 week high, but this time, it might be an exceptional.

I might consider to go in (just hit and run) fro a while if it break through yesterday low and it is no reversal signal coming up.

In general, this stock is in its uptrend, what we are looking at is a possible minor correction from its highs.

again, profit taking point and cut loss point should always in place before hand.

No comments: