The Tiger

My photo
KL, Malaysia
I am a tiger in the game of stock trading. I relentlessly looking for candidates to trade. When it is an inflection point. You would see i am actively participate in the game.

Friday, April 11, 2008

APL
















As i review my open trade, this is one of the trade that i still hold for since three days ago.
And it is still keep going down.
I am not sure what will happen next. But, i am anticipating that this stock will keep going down for a while. So, even though i am in the money now.
I choose to hold for a while and get out when inflection point come about.

As you know, i placed a stop loss order just to protect my capital and profit.
(I hope you do the same thing in every trade and any trade)

-Do not bet on everything in one idea-

No comments: